• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any spare vibes for Tiny Tim please? U/D He's home

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Our gorgeous, fiesty little nethie Tiny Tim is going in tomorrow to be neutered & I'm dreading it :( I've been nervous when all our bunnies have been speyed or neutered, but I'm even more so for Tiny Tim because he's such a tiny little chap.

Tiny Tim just wanted to know if anyone could send him lots of neutering vibes please because he's also feeling ever so nervous :( He says he let you know tomorrow how he's gone on.

Last edited:
Oooo Denise!!

Vibes for him!

Let us know!

I have Ruby and Ben going in next week, im the same as you! :shock:

Good luck Tiny Tim. Alfie said to tell you that it won't hurt (much) and you'll soon be back home with your bunny mummy fussing over you. :love:

Thanks guys - Tiny Tim says he really, really appreciates your vibes & he's going to be ever such a big brave boy for his mummy & Aunty Jane at the vets :D On the provision he get's his favourite veggies afterwards ;)

It's such a worry isn't it Nat? Thinking of your little poppets for next week & keeping everything crossed for them.

Well Tiny Tim is home bless after his neutering op & not feeling too good :cry: Op went really well & Aunty Jane said she'd never seen plums so small! :shock: Anyway our little lad is now confined to a cosy cage in the living room - but has only eaten a piece of parsley & a tiny bit of rocket :cry: He's also not had a poo or wee yet :cry: I'm just praying & keeping everything crossed he makes progress soon, as I feel awful seeing not feeling good.

He says thank you for the vibes you sent him last night & says anymore spare vibes anyone has would really cheer him up, as he is hoping to be a lot better soon :)

Last edited:
Awwwww you can have as many vibes off me as you want TinyTim you have bee a big brave boy:D:D

LOts of love for Tiny Tim! Hope you dont miss your little plums too much!

Get well soon x x x

Aunty Jane said she'd never seen plums so small! :shock:

:lol::lol: Don't let Tiny Tim know you've told everybody that. :lol: I'm glad it went well and at least he has eaten something, even if it doesn't seem like much. I hope he perks up very soon. :):)

You'll be feeling better soon Tiny Tim. Lots of love to you. Fizz will be having his op very soon and isn't looking forward to it! (He was supposed to be a girl!!):oops:

Aww Denise i have only just seen this Im so glad Tiny Tim is home safe and well sending speady recovery vibes

:lol::lol: Don't let Tiny Tim know you've told everybody that. :lol:

I won't Karen I promise - I don't want to make my little man feel any worse after losing them :shock:

Tiny Tim says thank you very much everyone for your vibes - he's trying to a big brave boy & eat as much as he can for his mummy :) He says he's eaten some hay, a little bit of readygrass & some tiny pieces of veggies :) - but still not managed a poo or wee yet :cry: He say's he knows he's got to get better soon, so he can go & join his friends, Libby, Poppy, Minnie, Mimi & Teddy again - as he is really, really missing them :cry:

Awww only just caught up with this. Know exactly what you are going through ( going through post spey stress myself). it's such a worry. Lots of eating, weeing and pooing ((((((vibes)))))) coming your way.:D Get well soon Tiny Tim :wave:

Thanks Maizy, I know it such a worry isn't it - bless them they probably don't even realist how worried we get about them. Hope your little girl is doing ok now after her spey & that she is on the road to recovery :). Sending her more vibes as well.

Eating, weeing and pooing vibes coming Tiny Tim's way, hope he will soon be running around and back to normal

Thanks Nat & Theo & everyone else for their vibes - me & Tiny Tim really appreciate them.

Well got up this morning to lots of tiny little poos :D:D:D I'm so happy as he'd not poo'd at all last night when I went to bed. He's also eaten quite a bit, which is great & he looks a lot more lively than he did. Hoping he will be back to his normal self running around, playing with his bunny friends in no time.

Back