• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice needed please asap!

BwfcAngel

Mama Doe
Its meant to be minus 9 here tonight and i don't want the bunnies to be freeeeezing!! I was gonna keep them in my kitchen tonight without heating but i really don't wanna put them outsidw while its that desperately cold. Do you reckon they'd be ok just for one night?

Lisa

Do they have lots of hay, a secure, dry hutch with a cover and another bunny to snuggle up to?
If yes then they should be fine. Its not going to get warm anytime soon, so better they are either in or out, not going from one to the other.

I the outside buns I have outside last night and they were absolutely fine and obviously we had the same temp:D:D

They will be fine outside. Mine have hutches stuffed with hay, and prefer to sit outside. The main problem is water freezing for me, but I appear to have solved that so far with bubble wrap around the bottles :D
Pippin's built himself a lovely snuggle nest on top of one of the hutches.

They will be fine, my lot are all outside and it was -7 here last night, they all have plenty of bedding and the hutches are dry celan and covered they have plenty of food and there winter coats, Scarlett and Stitch were even sitting outside!

They will be fine outside. Mine have hutches stuffed with hay, and prefer to sit outside. The main problem is water freezing for me, but I appear to have solved that so far with bubble wrap around the bottles :D
Pippin's built himself a lovely snuggle nest on top of one of the hutches.

Aww would love to see pippins nest :)

Back