• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trying to remember a vet's name....SOLVED.

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
It's a chap who works private practice in Scotland but lectures at Liverpool Veterinary School and is known for his work in exotics and rabbits. Anita mentioned him today in reference to a *possible* referral and I wanted to look up his credentials but don't remember his name.

Not much information to go on but anyone have any idea's? :oops:

Last edited:
:wave:
possibly Simon Girling?

It may well have been, he had something to do with Anna Meredith at one point.

Darn, my confuddled brain....in my defence I did have a 50 minute consult with two vets and I was struggling to take everything in towards the end :oops:.

Could it be Romain Pizzi? I take my buns to see him at inglis veterinary centre in fife :) I know he lectures at Nottingham university but I'm not sure about Liverpool.

Could it be Romain Pizzi? I take my buns to see him at inglis veterinary centre in fife :) I know he lectures at Nottingham university but I'm not sure about Liverpool.

Hi and thanks for your suggestion but Im pretty sure it's not Roman Pizzi, it's an unusual enough name that I would recognise it.

I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and call them.

Lance Jepson is the exotics lecturer at Liverpool uni in the vet faculty. He is the main lecturer but there are occasional guest lecturers.

Lance Jepson is the exotics lecturer at Liverpool uni in the vet faculty. He is the main lecturer but there are occasional guest lecturers.

I was hoping you would see this. :wave:
I'm going to have to call the vets and ask again because none of these names are ringing any bells but thanks for you response.

jason burgess lectures country and worldwide on rabbit helath and vetinarry care... but eh is based in gloucester.... sorry x

It's not my lovely vet who's moved to Scotand is it?
Kevin..
Kevin Eatwell, Anna Meredith, et al.
Exotic Animal and Wildlife Service
Royal (****) School of Veterinary Studies
Easter Bush Veterinary Centre
Roslin
Midlothian EH25 9RG
0131 650 7650

It's not my lovely vet who's moved to Scotand is it?
Kevin..
Kevin Eatwell, Anna Meredith, et al.
Exotic Animal and Wildlife Service
Royal (****) School of Veterinary Studies
Easter Bush Veterinary Centre
Roslin
Midlothian EH25 9RG
0131 650 7650

thats my brother in law,he is excellent :thumb:

He's fab, and I was so upset when he left the local practice. Tell him I'm asking after him(he'll know me as Hilda). He gave me his email, but I've not contacted him as I'm sure he's been very busy in his fab new job.:D:D

He's fab, and I was so upset when he left the local practice. Tell him I'm asking after him(he'll know me as Hilda). He gave me his email, but I've not contacted him as I'm sure he's been very busy in his fab new job.:D:D

he certainly is VERY busy,he`s` recently took on europes only rabbit lectuar

Back