• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice about a freead bunny please!

vicki267

Mama Doe
Sorry to post, noone is on MSN and I have never posted about freead bunnies before it's just this one is fairly near to me in an area I know and am slightly worried.

I have received an email and picture back of the bunny. The hutch looks dirty and the bunny very sad. It has been advertised for free since a few days before xmas with it's hutch.

The email I had back said something along the lines of they were given the bun, they know nothing about it and as they have other pets they cant look after this one anymore. They also said that the kids dont want to feed it and they haven't got the time :shock:

They said I can go and see it if I want to the only issue I have is that I can really only take the bunny on a temp basis UNLESS it has something wrong with it in which case I would give it a forever home here.

I have pointed the person in the direction of this forum, whether or not they will post I do not know but they want to get rid of it ASAP.

If anyone who can help with advice wants to see a piccie or the email please PM me.

Although I will be looking to rehome a bunny in February I really dont think I can commit until then and when I do rehome was going to look for a special needs bun (like Stitch) that may find it harder to find a forever home so if it turns out I can help this bunny out by taking him in for a few weeks etc I may need to rehome him myself :?

Many Thanks

Vicki

Sorry to post, noone is on MSN and I have never posted about freead bunnies before it's just this one is fairly near to me in an area I know and am slightly worried.

I have received an email and picture back of the bunny. The hutch looks dirty and the bunny very sad. It has been advertised for free since a few days before xmas with it's hutch.

The email I had back said something along the lines of they were given the bun, they know nothing about it and as they have other pets they cant look after this one anymore. They also said that the kids dont want to feed it and they haven't got the time :shock:

They said I can go and see it if I want to the only issue I have is that I can really only take the bunny on a temp basis UNLESS it has something wrong with it in which case I would give it a forever home here.

I have pointed the person in the direction of this forum, whether or not they will post I do not know but they want to get rid of it ASAP.

If anyone who can help with advice wants to see a piccie or the email please PM me.

Although I will be looking to rehome a bunny in February I really dont think I can commit until then and when I do rehome was going to look for a special needs bun (like Stitch) that may find it harder to find a forever home so if it turns out I can help this bunny out by taking him in for a few weeks etc I may need to rehome him myself :?

Many Thanks

Vicki

Im on msn!!

Back