• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit caused embarrassments

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
The sock theif thread got me thinking it'd be nice for us to share times our rabbits have embarrassed us.

I used to keep my washing on top of Molly's crate at uni. I put on some jeans once not knowing he'd chewed up hole in the bum. Till someone pointed it out to me (after I'd been to my classes that day) :lol:

Not really the rabbits fault but a guy once came back to my house, I later found out only because my housemate had told him we had a rabbit... he'd completely misinterpreted her.

Of course there's the obligatory poo/hay in shoe/hair/god knows where else ones too.

:lol:

come on... fess up.

I had an interview in my home once, and didn't want to shut Flash in his hutch, so I just put him over the other side of the kitchen on a mat, with his hutch (it was tiny, and more of a base). He never ever crossed the kitchen floor so I knew it would be no problem.

About half an hour into the interview a saw this little Flash nose appearing round the kitchen door. He poddled himself in, and jumped up to sit with this woman. He wasn't neutered and I just silently begged him not to spray her, or me. Thankfully she didn't mind animals, but that made a stressful event even more stressful, lol.

pulling hay out of hair is alwayas a classic... having poo stuck to your sock :oops: when i had another ru memebr over coco insisting he must be with me 24/7 and hump me regardless to the fact i had a guest!
also when we stayed at mums she gave coco broccoli.. now he hasnt had it before so only got a tiny amount... but oh my god... it gave him wind.. .he kept letting off very smelly ones... he stank out the room! bless him its ok i know its not his fault but i will stick to spring greens in future!!!!!
oh and stitch(rip) when i had the gas man over kept runnign up and trying to follow him around!!! x

Not really the rabbits fault but a guy once came back to my house, I later found out only because my housemate had told him we had a rabbit... he'd completely misinterpreted her.

:lol::lol::lol: that is so funny :lol::lol:

Carlton's never really been embarrassing I don't think. I whipped the poor boys noodles before he even got the chance to learn to hump! :lol:

He has piddled all over my brothers brand new outfit once when I said "oh, he's fine to jump all over you" :oops:

Charlie hasn't really embarassed me...it's the hammy and the cockatiel that do that :roll:

ahh.. embarrasing bunnies....
My bun archie is rather large, so people are already a little shocked upon seeing him
And of all the times for him to begin a 'humping peoples legs habit', was none other the day when the housing assosciation were over
(I didnt know her name) But can you imagine coming to someones house, and looking down to find a fat grey rabbit behaving like a broken motor boat on your nice trousers??!!!!
Unfortuatly I can....
:lol:
Damn things

x

well mybuns havent embarassed me to much but there has been a few nights out when ive worn tights (whichwere skin color btw not black) and ive had rabbits poo inthem i never notice until i go to the toilet and teh poo rolls out onto the floor :oops: i get so paranoid about itnowi always feel my legs when im out to make sure there isnt any in there lol

when peanut passed-wind (**** work doesnt work lol) whilst on the vets table, then peed all over the vet

:oops:

Lol. Ive not had any, or if i have ive forgot :lol: One day when dreama started her clothes fetsih and kept raiding washing/ironing pile. i went in room one day to see she had raided the undies basket and they sprawled over room. Thank god no one was here then lol. I check room before hand now just in case lol.

Rosie

Ate Jane dexters lemon.
Nicked a bit of spicy pork of a bunny girls pizza
Ran off the vet table 3 times
Was nearly refused a VHD vaccine unless i could calm her down

Sooty

Decided to jump all over our architect and footed him in the goonies.
Ate my inlaws shoe

Honey

Is practicaly perfect in everyway....

Teddy hasn't caused much mischief, although last weekend when my friend came round he decided that he wanted to come and cuddle me on the sofa and lick me... aww how cute right? No, wrong, he was also peeing all over me and the sofa :( Naughty bunny!

my 2 are fairly well bahaved *touch wood* last time we were at the vets though everytime the poor woman tried to look at teegra's feet, bum or tummy he literally fired a poo at her :shock:

Houdini weeded on my mums best living room pillows :oops: My Mum loves animals but doenst have much luck with them for some reason, if she is to fall on her ar se or to get stood on by a horse, my mum is the women who will be the victum. She went to feed Elliott when we first had him and he bit her :shock: ever since he hates her and i have no idea why, hes lovely with everyone else :roll:

my 2 are fairly well bahaved *touch wood* last time we were at the vets though everytime the poor woman tried to look at teegra's feet, bum or tummy he literally fired a poo at her :shock:

Haha that has made my day! So funny :lol::lol::lol:

The only embarrasing thing thats happened to me was when blackie was at the vet getting a check up he decided to do his smelly poo (the one hes ment to eat) and then squished it into the vets table!!

My brother had a embarrasing thing happen to him, his dashound had to get his sent glands cleaned/emptied, but they were that full it squirted out all over the vets computer :lol::lol::lol:

Coco is a bit odd - he doesn't just eat his soft poos in the night, he's always eating his normal ones too (I know this could be a sign his diet is lacking something, but having looked on here it seems fine)!

Sometimes it just looks like he's cleaning himself so guests don't notice, but now he's realised he can be lazy - he gets about 4 at a time then drops them on the floor and eats them one by one! Nice!!! x

Sophie always launches herself at the vet when she's there, we have to make sure we hold onto her now or she'd be on his shoulders within minutes :roll:

My hanster some (many) years ago majorly embarrased me. I was a student at the time and he was resident in my room; I got back late one night and got undressed, and being a student, simply chucked all my clothes on the floor to be picked up in the morning. The next morning I got up and went off to college, and later that afternoon came back with a friend. We both looked in the hammy cage and saw that he had made himself a rather comfy bed from some fabric, closer inspection and a bit of investigation brought the discovery that he had a a pair of my knickers 1/2 chewed up, which he had used to add to his snuggly little sleeping nest. When I threw my clothes the knickers must have landed touching the cage and he had dragged the pair through the bars and got to work !!!

Back