• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homebody?

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
Do your buns prefer it outside their home or inside?

Molly has always been a right homebody. He's always liked to sit on his shelves and survey the world. He only comes when he's good and ready and if you try to tempt him he'll stretch really far rather than leave his house. :lol:

Faline however would rather be anywhere but indoors.

Well Ella prefers to sit in her hutch all day and only really likes going out to sunbathe on the odd occassion - I have to force her out. Bella on the other hand would be out 24/7 if she could. Charlies indoors so doesn't have a choice and when Alfie's out in warmer weather he prefers to sit in his run.

7 of mine spend the majority of their time outside their sheds or in the garden, whereas number 8, Titch, has to be forced out - she'd just lie in her bed all day and all night:roll:.
I make her come out for exercise, and when she's out she binkies like a good 'un so I don't know why she resists coming out in the first place!

Toffee prefers to stay in the kennel, and doesn't tend to want to escape like Gho but when he does free range it he loves it and doesn't want to go back!
Ghostie sees it as her safe house, she loves living in it and when free ranging time is a coming, she's out there having a whale of a time, but if something scares her or she's had a enough, she'll happily scurry back into that :D

Charlie likes to run out of his hutch for a bit, but wanders back into it quite a lot for a lay down (if my beds nicely made he'll have a nap there instead :cool: )
I have no problem getting him back in to bed though as he knows the command "Bed" and just walks back in:D

Back