• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tickles... These little guys wanna say hi!!

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
Ooooh, anti teeena yoov been so kind :roll: Yu didnt hav to send th munnys to anti mandee coz she gev it to anotha hooman calld a vet and he noked us out and and did ower teefs but wen I woked up, I had no ballz :shock: Itz aminal crooltee i tell yu!
Well, onlee 1 of us that happend to. You seee, ma hutchmate wasnt very well afta his dentul so he still has his ballz. Lucky. Weev both still got poorly tummys, and keep doin the runny poos and wee wees so we hav sor legz :(
But we r gunna get beta, n then yu can cum see us and giv us a huggle, cuz wer just th cutest littul bunneez n wer eva so well beehaved :)
Now as dats left, is yu need to giv us names.
:wave:
DSC02148.jpg

DSC02153.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwww they are so cute been thinking of names and they all sound stupid how about marti and muffin or martyn and monty lol

awwwwwwwwwwwwww they are so cute been thinking of names and they all sound stupid how about marti and muffin or martyn and monty lol

What about Muffin & Monty :) Then Martyn won't get confused when we're talkin to a bunny saying "oooooh, Martyn you're such a cute little thing. yes you are :)" :lol:

Back