• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnywalk 2009

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Bunnywalk Catalogue

New poses and fashions available for buns everywhere at prices ranging from 3 dandelion leaves to 50 (bartering negotiable if using sweeter currency).

Our models:

Veteren Mona models the black pelt with white collar, showing she can be glamerous despite the litter tray in the background.
Mona4thJanuary20091.jpg

Elidore goes for the Trap Door Spider look reccomended for those seeking to hone their camouflage and pounce techniques.
Elidore4thJanuary20098.jpg

Merri gives us the "No matter how naughty I am, you'll still find me cute!" look. Particularly appropriate for teenage bad buns.
Merri.jpg

Bonnie displays the new way to wear "Bugg*r off I don't wanna chat" ears.
Bonnie4thJanuary20094.jpg

Nori models the cute baby boy blue pantaloons range with matching rattle.
Noree.jpg

Berrie shows how anybun can be a prim miss twinkletoes and get food with a winning expression at the same time.
Berrie4thJanuary200917.jpg

Berrie with full volume, water proof and longer lasting whiskers.
Berrie4thJanuary200918.jpg

Up and coming young star Emrys in the Great Outdoors
Emrys4thJanuary200922.jpg

Emrys gives us 'THE DEFINITIVE BUNNYWALK LOOK'
Emrys4thJanuary200931.jpg

:wave::D:):love::p:lol:lol wish my pics owuld come out as well as yours beautifull buns all so beautifull amazing pics!!!:lol::love::p:wave::D:)

Back