• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sock thief, sock thiiiiiiief!!

Ghost does that when i give her a veggie.
She'll pick it up from the bowl and parade it around right under Toffee's nose to say.. "Haha, mortal bunny, I, Ghostie, the invinsible bun of the wild south east has just battled the cawwit, and now i shall parade it's head, for all to see." *Hides in corner...nom nom nom*

yup jim does that only last night when i was clearing under the bed i found 6 odd socks :roll: hes now at the duchess place now he going to have a great time there :D

Carlton just likes to throw clean, freashly-paired up socks off the back of the sofa while I'm sorting the clean washing. :roll: :lol:

Oooh I could watch clips of Kyle bun all day - He is adorable, we must track down his owner and force them on here :D

Oooh I could watch clips of Kyle bun all day - He is adorable, we must track down his owner and force them on here :D

:lol:

There's a wonderful bunch of photos on the owner's Flickr page, that's where I initally found this cutie!

The one where he's stretching up the kitchen cupboard! :love:

You can see the photo's here.

OMG I have had to save that page as one of my favs as that bunny makes me laugh so hard :D

They are great piccies and so many of them - He likes red socks too :love::lol:

Back