• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! U/D PICS!!!!!!

Chipmunk_K

Mama Doe
Ohhhhhh I am sooooooooooooooo excited!!! Today I finally confirmed that I am free Saturday to get my beautiful new bunny!!!!!!! I can't believe it's finally happening I have been waiting such a long time for this beautiful beautiful gorgeous girlie!! I love her soooo very much from the day I first saw her picture I knew she had to come live with me!! :love: :love: It's a dream come true, and I am so thankful to the person trusting me to love her and look after her!!! Today has really brightened up a most horrid horrid weekend, and given me something really great to look forward to and be happy about!!

I know quite a few of you know who this precious girlie is and those who don't probably can guess, but I still wanna wait until she gets here before officially announcing who she (I have my reasons - so keep quiet!!)!! Until then I deny it all completely!!! :lol: :lol:

But you can all be excited with me :D

E.T.A. - Ivy is excited about getting his new gf too!! :oops: :lol:

Last edited:
Ohhhhhh I am sooooooooooooooo excited!!! Today I finally confirmed that I am free Saturday to get my beautiful new bunny!!!!!!! I can't believe it's finally happening I have been waiting such a long time for this beautiful beautiful gorgeous girlie!! I love her soooo very much from the day I first saw her picture I knew she had to come live with me!! :love: :love: It's a dream come true, and I am so thankful to the person trusting me to love her and look after her!!! Today has really brightened up a most horrid horrid weekend, and given me something really great to look forward to and be happy about!!

I know quite a few of you know who this precious girlie is, but I still wanna wait until she gets here before officially announcing who she (I have my reasons - so keep quiet!!)!! Until then I deny it all completely!!! :lol: :lol:

But you can all be excited with me :D

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!

IM EXCITED TOOO NOW!!

I EXPECT LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF PICTURES!!!

SHE IS A BABE!!! DONT WORRY MY LIPS ARE SEALED!!!!!!! :D :love: :D

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!

IM EXCITED TOOO NOW!!

I EXPECT LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF PICTURES!!!

SHE IS A BABE!!! DONT WORRY MY LIPS ARE SEALED!!!!!!! :D :love: :D

Your forgetting who your talking to :lol: - Do a search on Ivy - the amount of picture is mad :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Tell pm me or I will sulk and give Theo loads of Grief (well I do anyway;), but I just mean more):lol::lol::lol:

:oops::oops::oops: I've only just seen this!
(I wasn't around at the beginning of the week)

Good luck collecting the little lady and I hope Ivy and "_______" are 'love at first sight' bunnies.

Oh it's soooo exciting.

*wonders how soon little bunster will be home*

Whoop whoop.

Back