• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Liquorice is a silly fing!

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
Just got home and couldn't see Liquorice anywhere - lifted up the tunnels and stuff. Then I saw him peeping out of the camoflage house thing we have on top of the hutch! :lol: We have a hutch with a pen/run attached to it (no roof on pen) and he'd jumped onto top of hutch and found he couldn't get down, so he helped himself to the unopened presents on the hutch roof and some funky foam off some xmas cards for the buns and then decided to lie in wait for me in the broken squishy house!!! :lol: He looked so forlorn!

Good job we'd put it where it was otherwise he could have walked round the conservatory windowsill knocking off the ornaments as he went along :shock: and then he could have happily muched the sofa to his hearts content!!! And if he'd done it before today he could could have eaten the xmas tree & it's decoratations and knocked it into the run and smashed the whole thing up! :shock:

Oooh he's so funny, but naughty!

Daft Bun !! :lol:

Hope he didnt eat too much of the foam :shock:

No just a tiny bit off the card! - enough to ruin the cards but not affect him!!! :lol:

Caught him doing it this morning before I left for work! He would have been up there all day if I hadn't caught him in ther act. Having said that's he's probably sat in his little hut now! Monkey!

Back