• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues-Imagin Taking in a Bun Like This !!

Wow. That's immense.

I came across a bun who was pretty deformed down there, so much so the vet couldn't decide if it was male or female (because it had no visible testicles) so declared it a neutered male. (and yes, I realise exactly how that sounds, and also know I put my point across very clearly).

:shock: That is freaky. Good job it wasn't a member on here, we'd eat them alive if they said their rabbit had been kept alone yet gave birth to babies, more than once!! :shock: :lol:

i think a quick trip to the vets would have sorted the poor thing out, at least then it wouldn't have been gender confused.

i think a quick trip to the vets would have sorted the poor thing out, at least then it wouldn't have been gender confused.

I agree but then vets can get it wrong also, but saying that if it sired babies and also gave birth to them you wouldnt allow it continue :?

:shock: That is freaky. Good job it wasn't a member on here, we'd eat them alive if they said their rabbit had been kept alone yet gave birth to babies, more than once!! :shock: :lol:

:lol:

Goes to show though how easy people can make assumptions on a forum.

Back