• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help rabbit droppings everywhere!!

Watership_Down

Warren Scout
I wouldnt mind but my wee girl brought one over and said mum look raisins!!!

On a serious note he leaves droppings everywhere. His last owner said he was litter trained but I suspect it was because he was locked in the cage all the time!!

Help!!

o.k so when he poops try making sure u alwasy put it in his litter tray and just try and be persistant with it this is what im tryin to do with honey although she does still have the odd accident its mainly when shes marking her territory

o.k so when he poops try making sure u alwasy put it in his litter tray and just try and be persistant with it this is what im tryin to do with honey although she does still have the odd accident its mainly when shes marking her territory
okay will try that
Thank you xx

also honey likes to poop all the time on the couch no matter what so maybe hes pooping in a particular place honey seems to like fleecy things to poop on lol:lol:

He could well just still be scenting his territory. Have you got litter trays out of his cage also if not then this may help. Some rabbits even though they are litter trained still drop dropping when they are out of the hutch but you can soon pick them up and put them in the bin. You will always find rabbit droppings in the most wierdest of places but that is the joys of having a rabbit:D

Gizmo wee's without fail in his litter tray, and he does manage to get a few poops in there, but the majority go everywhere else. I'm not sure how he does it, but even when he's in his cage, he can shoot them a few feet across the room!:roll:

:lol:
Gizmo wee's without fail in his litter tray, and he does manage to get a few poops in there, but the majority go everywhere else. I'm not sure how he does it, but even when he's in his cage, he can shoot them a few feet across the room!:roll:

mine poop in the hall way near the front door, sortof a territory thing. but yeah it's not great when your daughter is running about.

Back