• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

litter training nightmare

hilary

Warren Scout
i would love all ur advice. thhis is my 1st attempt at training a rabbit -she was got from adoption at p@h so has to stay indoors until may. all my other buns outside rabbits.
ive looked at different threads and have done what they say -she has a small space sectioned off in lounge. i clean out tray and put some old droppings in.etc but she still poos/pees in her bed and her tray.
last night she had free time in living room but poo anywhere -no definite place that i could say sshe would use if i put another tray out.
help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is she spayed? I don't really know how much difference it makes in females but my Charlie refused to go in his litter tray till he was neutered

have you put the litter tray into her bed? thats maybe where she considers toilet land, rabbits tend not to soil in their bed or eating area.

no havent tried that cos litter tray near as big as her bed.
dont knoiw if she spayed have a vet app this wk and adoption centre didnt know

Back