• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hoovering rabbits!

Hopper

Mama Doe
:lol:

Anyone else have a rabbit who likes to be hoovered? Dreama hates the hoover, simba isnt keen but Oliver loves it. When I have nozzle out he runs up to it and brushes him self along so it sucks his fur, then he brinkies off :?:lol:

Both of mine go nuts for the hand held vac! I can't work out if they are trying to shoo it out of their living quarters or if they are trying to get frisky with it?!:lol:

One loves it and tries to sit on it and he loves the air that blows from it on him, the other one runs off and hides under a chair :roll:

hover

My girls like to chase it round the room and i actual have to tell them to push of so i can get my room hovered. it's so funny cause my big guy Bert just run's for cover as soon as he see me come in the room with it. but if i leave it switched off to move something hes right in there having a look!! My rabbits are nut's

:lol::lol: i'd love to see that, that sounds so funny. i never hoover when the buns are in so wouldn't know.

Teddy is a pain when i'm hoovering! He likes to try and jump ontop of my henry hoover silly boy :lol: He loves my hairdryer though, I put it on a cool setting and give him a quick blast with it tehe

Back