• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lopsy loosing fur on back off neck..

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
My french lop Lopsy has gradually begun loosing the fur on the back of her neck, its happened gradually and at first i didnt think much of it.

They were ALL tret with might treatment not so long ago, as Ollie appeared to have them, it was suggested it was from the hay.

Her neck isnt red, but i noticed the skin was flakey?

Any ideas :?

It does still sound like mites to me?
We had to treat Wellie for them once and one treatment seemed not to be enough, or the mites were resistant, i'm not sure.
His skin was never sore just a bit balding and flakey x

Yup Dudley didn't have any redness just a few tiny flakey pieces and the vet said it was mites!

Has anyone tried that Beaphar spot on you can get at P@H it is Ivermectin so assumed it would work OK?!

Get the Beapher spot on from P@H as it is Ivamec and does the same as the vets one but just cheaper:D

just treat her for now and see how her partner goe as I have had rabbits with mites and the partner never caught it.

I think my Jess still has them after one treatment - think ill get him another. Twinkle his wifebun has never had a sniff of them!

Back