• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snow in Essex - buns demand special privileges U/D new pics

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Like moving indoors...

Picture704.jpg

Picture705.jpg

Picture706.jpg

Nom nom...readi grass....

Picture709.jpg

Sabre likes it if no-one else does!

Picture708.jpg

Toadstool and Hedgehog are pleased they have extra fur fur coats...

Picture707.jpg

The fields at the bottom of the garden...eeek...hoping for a thaw soon!!

Picture711.jpg

Last edited:
I want there to be enough snow so the buns can have piccies like that :p When i went to feed them this morning they looked about confused as to what it was lol

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr I feel chilly looking at all that snow !!!

Me too! I've just taken out a warmed up breakfast for all. They seem to prefer the snow to the shed though which is so weird! :shock:

Last edited:
:shock: You have a massive garden!!

Aww bless them.

Ok, I am in love with the bunny thats like a tri coloured one, white neck, tanish bit then brown? :love:

:shock: You have a massive garden!!

Aww bless them.

Ok, I am in love with the bunny thats like a tri coloured one, white neck, tanish bit then brown? :love:

Ah that's Brock..he and his partner came from Eastbourne Rescue...

Picture235.jpg

His partner is in the distance here too...

Picture239.jpg

I nearly missed bun number 8 as she is so well camoflauged!!! :shock:

They are gorgeous and love seeing them in your huge garden milling around! :love:

Thank you! I think bun no 8 is Fairytale (an Arc baby). He looks a bit like snow with bunny paw prints on it so yes it's a great camouflage...

Thank you! I think bun no 8 is Fairytale (an Arc baby). He looks a bit like snow with bunny paw prints on it so yes it's a great camouflage...

Exactly!!! I didn't notice him until the 2nd time I looked at the pic! :love:

Oh and I only just noticed your siggy!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Thought it was a neat summary...

Fairytale's fur is better camouflage than if he was all white. The rabbits have been charging up and down all morning so the paw print-on-white look is much more authentic....

Back