• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New year pics of the trio

capel

Warren Veteran
Quick everyone!! _ If we make her see how comfy cosy we are up here with our tons of hay she might let us stay here instead of putting us out in the run
DSC04875.jpg

Phew! It looks like it worked, so we can all relax and get back into our snooze mode.
DSC04878.jpg

They've been a bit overlooked in the photostakes as the weather has meant that they've been confined to barracks over the past couple of weeks, apart from the Saturday before Christmas when it was so mild that even Milly was allowed out to play LOL. If it goes on for much longer I might switch off the heating in the bathroom and put them in there for a bit of a photo-fest though!

They are soooo cute and adorable :love: :love: :love: are they male/female?

Im going to attempt to bond my 3 males! im so worried and nervous!!

Two Males,Tim and Bournville both around 5 or 6, and a female,Fliss who's the white one and is about 2yrs old.

Hi Zoe:wave:. No, I'm not going to attempt to bond her with them as She's never cope with the ramp in the hutch, nor would she get through the hole in the floor:lol:. She'll be staying indoors with us as a single bun. Don't think I could cope with 2 giants bounding around the kitchen!

Hmmmmmmmmm, think I will have to get a suitcase when I come to visit instead of a rucksack.;););)

They look like they have always been together, lovely photos.

Ah ha..I've foiled your dastardly kidnapping plans Sandie...They're all microchipped!!:lol::lol:

Back