• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BETH I want pics of Merlin, Starksy and Juniper

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
PLEASE............ MISSING HIM already and David will want to see him with his friends:D

Well Beth and I had that many brews and left them to it:D (my sort of bonding) It was far to easy:lol::lol::lol:

Were they the bunnies that you were bonding when i nipped in yesterday? They were gorgeous!! :love::love::love:

Thanks for yesterday by the way!!!! :love:

No this was another. That one went to its new home yesterday too really getting good with this trio bonding lark:lol::lol::lol:

No this was another. That one went to its new home yesterday too really getting good with this trio bonding lark:lol::lol::lol:

so shall i send you mine to bond into a trio? ;) im way too scared to do it! diego and dora were such an easy bond so i dont know whether to upset that or not :roll:

dh has said yes to another bun... if its one like Diego :( i dont think i'll find another like him.. nearly had alicia who was very similar. i think my real love would be a lop to go with my two... perfect :love: :love:

im in love with Co-co... but until i build a new hutch due to the shed being knackered i cant :(

Im waiting on mums friend to re erect the shed properly :roll:
(he put it up backwards:shock:) so i can renovate it for when my 2 2's become 1 4 :love:)

Co co is a naughty little boy! Into everything and jumped in the hay sack yesterday :shock:

Ooops! Sorry, only just seen this! Think our young man has worn the others out! ;-) they were quiet this morning but ani says they're fine (i'm at work). Will post some pics as soon as i get home! He's such a sweetheart! X

David had me on the comp first thing to see if pics were on of them:lol::lol:

You won't believe who as bonded themselves:shock: Bonnie my french lop and Oliver. I went into the garage this morning and saw Bonnies hutch door open and I felt sick as I knew I had left Oliver playing out all night and these two have had a few set to's when I did try to bond them when they both lost their partners. There was no fur and both rabbits were sat snuggled up in Bonnies hutch:D:D

You won't believe who as bonded themselves:shock: Bonnie my french lop and Oliver. I went into the garage this morning and saw Bonnies hutch door open and I felt sick as I knew I had left Oliver playing out all night and these two have had a few set to's when I did try to bond them when they both lost their partners. There was no fur and both rabbits were sat snuggled up in Bonnies hutch:D:D

wow, if only bondings were all that easy

wow, if only bondings were all that easy

It shocked me as Oliver actually bit off the nose off one of my other rabbits but he is a cutie. He is a wild bunny I took in from the vets as he hjad been attacked by an alsation. He soon settled in to the domesticated life:D

David had me on the comp first thing to see if pics were on of them:lol::lol:

I'm so jealous , why does eveyone elses buns bond and Peanut and Daphne still won't get on it's not fair! :cry:

Back