• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Starlights!!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Your recently rehomed Rascal has come to me for boarding with her husbun Smudge, as they havent been getting on, and she wanted me to keep an eye on them because she didnt know what she was looking for. i.e the signs n signals etc..

since being here they have squished into one littertray and are now lying side by side on some vetbed!!

:lol:at hers they were chasing and fur pulling!

lets hope they fall in lurrrrve :love:

I'm not Starlight's but I am nosey :lol:

That's fab news, sounds as if all is going brilliantly :) They probably just need several days in the same space now so that they bond properly without being introduced to any more new changes. If they're sitting happily in a tray together I'm sure they'll be fine :)

PS Pics please :D

That's fab news, sounds as if all is going brilliantly :) They probably just need several days in the same space now so that they bond properly without being introduced to any more new changes. If they're sitting happily in a tray together I'm sure they'll be fine :)

yeh there here until the 16th!! lol

Me too:oops:

SmudgeandRascal002.jpg
"Hi im Smudge!"

SmudgeandRascal003.jpg

SmudgeandRascal004.jpg

SmudgeandRascal007.jpg

whilst writing this we had a little scuffle, but they they both happy flopped straight after!??!

hmmmm

there having less scuffles, and sometimes they groom each other.sometimes they lay close to each other but most of the time rascal lunges(but not biting) at him if he goes near her :( n then smudge runs away

:?

That's ok, they've had a lot of upheaval and placing in different places since their initial introduction at Kris' so it's no surprise that they're a bit more unsettled than buns that had been put in one cage to start off with and literally just left there for a week. It all sounds perfectly normal, it might just take a little longer than others you've done :)

That's ok, they've had a lot of upheaval and placing in different places since their initial introduction at Kris' so it's no surprise that they're a bit more unsettled than buns that had been put in one cage to start off with and literally just left there for a week. It all sounds perfectly normal, it might just take a little longer than others you've done :)

Im sort of looking at it as if theyve started bonding from scratch, so im thinkign third day, this is good? :)

Theyve had no scuffles that ive seen today ( ive been doing other things round the house) so thats good. there here until the 16th so that should be enough time i hope!

x

Back