• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wookie video

Wookie (the big brown one) I've had about a month now and he's no older than 7 months, and I've had Nibbles since she was about 8 weeks old. She's 3 in april. :)

:wave::wave: woooookieeeee
:lol::lol: isn't he just brilliant.:D

He's the best. I love him so much!! He's learning how to jump on the sofa now. He sits at our feet and stands up to look, then nudges us to pick him up and sit him up there :lol:
He was eating broccoli yesterday ad got bits all over the carpet, then sniffed the carpet and got the bits all over his big fuzzy face!! :lol:

As I said to Angie, you're welcome to come see him and Wuzzle any time, just as long as you don't steal them back :lol:

mmmm i think i'd be tempted to sneak him away with me. he use to make me laugh every morning when i lifted his cover. i use to think to myself ''you just can't be a rabbit'':lol::lol:

There's a public footpath at the side of our garden that leads down to the beck and there was a couple walking past the other day as I was holding Wookie, and the woman asked if it was a rabbit :lol:

Back