• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuitblossom!! It's the 3 bears!!!

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
:lol: They wouldn't sit still for a photo, so I got a video instead.

These 3 handsome young boys are only 14 weeks old!!!! They're the orphaned british giants we took on, and that Mandy hand reared. We did have 4, but we lost the runt a few days after taking them on at 3 weeks. They're called Hercules, Zeus and Loki. Or as Biscuitblossom knows them, Big bear, Middle bear and Baby bear :lol:

OMG......they are So gorgeous!!!
I wish one of them had been a girlie!!

Thanks Bekkie,lovely to see them looking so happy and healthy!

I've got another video of them all trying to impress Grace in the run next to them. They were practically wolf whistling at her :lol:

We did have them in the shed, but being the little yobs they are, they trashed it, so they're in the pen round the back of the shed now.
The shed was a state. They got at EVERYTHING. Every food bag was nibbled, the bag of readigrass was ripped, the straw bales were destoyed and they even got on the shelf and got the veges and fruit down. Absolute terrors!!!!

I've got another video of them all trying to impress Grace in the run next to them. They were practically wolf whistling at her :lol:

We did have them in the shed, but being the little yobs they are, they trashed it, so they're in the pen round the back of the shed now.
The shed was a state. They got at EVERYTHING. Every food bag was nibbled, the bag of readigrass was ripped, the straw bales were destoyed and they even got on the shelf and got the veges and fruit down. Absolute terrors!!!!

Hooligans?.....nooooo.....they look like angels....:lol:

I'm looking for a male to live with my 13 week old female BG. I may be rather too far though :? Are you going to be neutering them before rehoming?

Back