• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im mad on french lops, anyone got photos? =D

You're not sad at all hun - he's one gorgeous big bunny who's very, very happy :D Sadly I don't have any french lops :cry: Wish I did though :D

=D

You are really lucky though, you have so many bunnies!
My french lop was my first pet ive ever had, thats bigger than a hamster :lol:
So tbh, I probably should have started off with a small bunny, not one of the largest
ahh, hes happy :p
xx

Here are my Frenchies Louis and Lottie. They are 2 and a half now :D These piccies are quite old I never seem to find the time to take piccies :(

sun034.jpg

sun031.jpg

sun030.jpg

:O
Im in love!!!!!
=D Lol reaaaaaly cute!!!
For some reason im not allowed to post pictures on here, I have to send links instead:evil:

You are really lucky though, you have so many bunnies!

I know I've got a very patient & understanding hubby - who fortunately loves them just as much as me :D

We've got a couple of french lops in the sanctuary I volunteer at - Daisy is completely black & Fern is all grey - they are absolutely beautiful :love: U just wish I'd got room for them :cry:

That picture of you bunny on his back is brilliant, thats one happy bun.
:love: :love:

Also you need to remove the love sign form your link as it stops the link working. I hope that bunny gets a home it so badly deserves. XxX

It's an old photo as can't find my lead to upload new ones. But here's Alfie doing his favourite thing in the world :D

munchingbunnies008.jpg

:O
Gorgeous- :p
How heavy are your frenchies?
archie is a 14lbs (1 stone, however you say it) and hes ten months old, is that quite heavy for his age or not?
xx

Back