• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dawson hutches

confusedman

Mama Doe
Does anyone have Dawson hutches or combo´s pictures??
I am thinking about getting one but I should need ideas about the design. They dont show many different ones in their web site...

Last edited:
Hi - we have them here and use them for the business, feel free to look at our website and you can see a pic of the type we have made. The ones on their website are more geared for breeders but they cuom make to your exact requirements. Ours are 6x2x2 triples and cost £280 plus delivery.
A 6x2x2 with a run is approx £200 depending on the size of the run.

Thanks holidayhutch. I had seen yours already in another thread and I was wondering if anybody from the forum has a hutch/run combo from Dawson.

Hello! :wave: As Lynne says, I have a Dawson's Run / Hutch combo and it's fab... really well made and sturdy. I've been meaning to take some pictures of it for ages to post up on here, but haven't got round to it :oops: I'll try and remember to do so asap.

Remember that John will make custom hutches though, so you could always design your own and ask him to build that for you (that's sort of what I did... I took a basic design I had seen on the internet and adapted it slightly, made the run taller, the hutch deeper and changed the wire and the locks etc etc :))

Back