• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ivermectin Advice

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Where can I buy a decent quantity of Ivermectin? The vet is charging too much and I'd like to keep a permenant supply in the house.

Also I'd rather use the oral method but in my research I came across a spray version by xeno. Which is the most effective in destroying lice?

And finally where is the best or cheapest place to buy it from online?

Cheers :D

Where can I buy a decent quantity of Ivermectin? The vet is charging too much and I'd like to keep a permenant supply in the house.

Also I'd rather use the oral method but in my research I came across a spray version by xeno. Which is the most effective in destroying lice?

And finally where is the best or cheapest place to buy it from online?

Cheers :D

i dont know im afraid but if you get xeno make sure it is xeno and not xenex which has had disatersou effects on various rabbits rnging from skin rasah to death... my own elderly bunny had a very nasty rash and her skin was all burned down her back from litrally one drop... id hat e to know what could have happened if we put more on. x

OMG, I'm so sorry to hear that. Thanks for telling me. I'd heard some form of ivermectin was to be avoided, spot on, I think. Was that what you used?

OMG, I'm so sorry to hear that. Thanks for telling me. I'd heard some form of ivermectin was to be avoided, spot on, I think. Was that what you used?

no it wasnt ivermetican i dont think a different product called xenex yes it was aspot on drops... thats all i know.. she was ill with myxi at the time and it really hindered her recovery(was meant to stop more mozzis biting her) luckily the old girl pulled through and is all healed now(was 9.5yrs at time now 10.5).... but just wanted to post on there!!!!

Back