• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been busy this morning!

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
When we collected the Guinea pig hutches, the man gave us a run too, a decent size, but it was made from chicken wire.

In the next few weeks were getting another playhouse and were in process of attaching runs to the existing shed/playhouses. So decided to strip the chicken wire and use the wood to build a run...

So here it is minus the mesh lol

Its 5ft long x 4ft wide x 2.5ft high!

In the making, cutting the wood down etc

SDC11968.jpg

SDC11969.jpg

The frame

SDC11972.jpg

And now its painted :D

SDC11976.jpg

Aint you been a busy bee! :D

Buns are going to love that!!!

Lol, need to finish it off like. And need to make a door. But its not bad for a start!

Its going to be attached to playhouse.

Then OH has BIG ideas for the group of 5's run :roll: :lol:

Lol, need to finish it off like. And need to make a door. But its not bad for a start!

Its going to be attached to playhouse.

Then OH has BIG ideas for the group of 5's run :roll: :lol:

What kind of ideas?! I love hearing about all your stuff...gives me inspiration! We too have been busy modifying a 6x4x2ft run for a couple of our buns. My hands and feet have officially gone numb! ;)

What kind of ideas?! I love hearing about all your stuff...gives me inspiration! We too have been busy modifying a 6x4x2ft run for a couple of our buns. My hands and feet have officially gone numb! ;)

Well, brace yourself. Tis going to be hard to explain unless you have seen the garden, mind you, i know the garden and still struggled to understand...

The 5 are in a 6x4 shed at bottom of garden. He wants to leave that where it is and move Lopsy and Bo's playhouse (currently next to the shed), forward and then turn it around..so that theres like a blocked in area. He then wants to buy a fence panel to cover the wall, i know my buns, they will jump anything :roll:, then he wants to build a gate and make a roof for it, from the fence to the shed...he called it "an enclosed den" for them 24/7 :roll: :lol:

Well, brace yourself. Tis going to be hard to explain unless you have seen the garden, mind you, i know the garden and still struggled to understand...

The 5 are in a 6x4 shed at bottom of garden. He wants to leave that where it is and move Lopsy and Bo's playhouse (currently next to the shed), forward and then turn it around..so that theres like a blocked in area. He then wants to buy a fence panel to cover the wall, i know my buns, they will jump anything :roll:, then he wants to build a gate and make a roof for it, from the fence to the shed...he called it "an enclosed den" for them 24/7 :roll: :lol:

Wow!!!! That sounds awesome! Can't wait to see photos!

Back