• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit village

I once went to a horrible tourist attraction near Stratford which had a Guinea Pig Village and it was awful - loud music blasting out constantly, no natural light, children terrorising the piggies. :evil: (I only went as my brother was working for a tourist org and given passes to check out local attractions).

I think that the vast majority of visitor centres/ tourist attractions with animals do not offer suitable living conditions, and life for the resident animals can be awful :(

rabbit village

hi

just watched it and i don't like it!!!!!!!! don't get me started on the kids they let in!!!!!! no i say no the the rabbit village!!!

Vixs

It's VILE!

The thought of a load of brats running around terrorising those poor bunnies makes me want to cry.

Should be shut down.

:evil:

If you want to see lots of rabbits all in one place come here instead:wave::wave::wave::wave:

We have 150 now:shock:

We are open every Saturday from 1-3pm.

Back