• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pet sitters berks surrey area

Bea & Floss

Mama Doe
Hi everyone

does anyone knows of any good pet/house sitters that would stay at my house in ascot berks and look after my assortment of animals.

I usually use two very good ladies but as my brood has increased a bit recently they have told me they would find it a bit hard to continue anymore!:(

Has anyone used an agency before and had good or bad experiences.

We usually go away at least twice a year. My lovely animals are

3 dogs
9 g pigs
3 rabbits
4 chickens

I am willing to pay very good rates of pay for the right person!

thanks alot x

A few people I know at work use a lady who has the dogs go to stay with her in her own home. They couldn't recommend her enough - she has quite a few dogs at the same time and both have said their dogs have really enjoyed themselves. Maybe if you did that with your dogs, PetPals could work for the others? I've used both the Crowthorne and Bracknell branches for my cat previously.

If you are interested in the lady who has the dogs I could find contact details for you?

I can help with the bunnies and then maybe it would leave your original ladies to care for the rest?

I wouldn't stay at yours but I have boarding accommodation here which are either wendy houses, sheds or hutches depending on what buns are used to.

was thinking i could possibly take the dogs provided they are ok with the bunnys while you were away? let me know if this helps.

I can help with the bunnies and then maybe it would leave your original ladies to care for the rest?

I wouldn't stay at yours but I have boarding accommodation here which are either wendy houses, sheds or hutches depending on what buns are used to.

Thank you i may take you up on that if i get stuck!xx

was thinking i could possibly take the dogs provided they are ok with the bunnys while you were away? let me know if this helps.

Thank you for your kind offer but sadly one of my dogs is not ok with buns. My buns are safe from her as she doesn't have access to the part of the garden where they are, but obviously i wouldn't want to risk other peoples bunnys! thanks anyway!xx

Hi all thank you for your helpful replies- someone has had the bright idea of using a company like petpals to come in and clean all the animals out when needed. that way i could still use one of my usual ladies and she would have a lot less to do! i will check it out! xx

Would you want that person to be there all day due to the dogs? I would be willing to help but I have a fulltime job.

Would you want that person to be there all day due to the dogs? I would be willing to help but I have a fulltime job.

Hi yes i do need to have someone here most the day as one of the dogs has separation anxiety and one is a puppy! But thank you for the kind offer!xx

Back