• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thermal pet bowls

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone know if you can buy thermal bowls to stop the water freezing?

I Googled but the only ones I could find are one's you have to plug in which wouldn't be possible.

I have never heard of thermal pet bowls but I was told once if you put a ping pong ball in the water bowl its meant to stop them freezing but I have never had any success

Thanks Maizey.

I tried the ping pong ball didn't work for me either. Putting the water by the Snugglesafe usually does the trick but the last few nights the water has still frozen.

I shall have to invent a thermal bowl, would make myself a fortune :D

You can buy baby dishes that you put boiling water in the base and then seal it and then put the water in the bowl as neccessary, mind you that was when my kids were young and they have grown up a bit since then:roll::lol:eek:r you could put the bowl on a snugglesafe, sorry I'm not a lot of help am I :lol::lol:

Oooooh well done, Mate :D I will look for those baby dishes. My son had one but it was nearly 20 years ago now!

Thanks for that, Julie but Sooty has never had a bottle so don't know if she would drink from one :?

Back