• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Woooooo Hoooooo......... :)

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Im so over the moon just now :D:D:D:D:D

It has taken me sooooooo long and alot of money on buying hay to get fudge to eat it!!!!

I stopped pellets for a day and reduced pellets again, I added chopped hay to food, sprinkled food on hay, put hay in a cardboard box, put it in her litter tray, bought different hay racks and hay balls, stuffed toilet roll tubes with it, tried every kind of hay and added dried herbs to hay but NOTHING!!!!

So yesterday i bought a large litter tray that has a lid/lip type bit round the edge, filled it with meadow, oat wheat and barley hay, readigrass, pets at home hay and added dried herbs and..........

We have a winner!! :D:D:D:D She digs in the box, sleeps in the box and eats the hay :D:D:D:

Wot a weirdo it has to be in a plastic tray :lol::lol::lol: Ive never seen a bunny so happy :D:D:D:D:D

Im so buzzing just now

Back