• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi everyone!

Tahmis

Young Bun
I'm Tahmis (my real name is Suvi, you can use it too if you like), a 15 years old girl from Finland. I have owned my two rabbits (Väiski and Helmi, read this topic for more info) for 5 years now (their whole life) and I've always wanted to rescue animals.

At the moment I know that I can never afford or have time to keep all kinds of animals, so I've decided to help the homeless rabbits in Finland. Here MANY MANY young girls produce litters with their rabbits just because baby bunnies are so cute.. It's really stupid, I know. Then when the rabbits grow old enough they give them away for free to anyone who wants them. Also, our animal shelters are full of rabbits who don't get the good care they need even from the shelter, because many of our shelters don't have the needed knowledge to take care of rabbits.
First I wanted to become a rabbit breeder myself, but I've always hated how people make more and more litters with their rabbits for no real reason. So instead of making more rabbits, I'm going to help those rabbits who don't have a good home.
I would show and enter in rabbit hopping contests with those rabbits who enjoyed it and were in good health. That would be great.

Rabbits United Forum seems like a really nice site, I think I'm going to enjoy my time here and learn more from you american rabbit owners! :wave:

Hello and welcome to Rabbits United!

I saw your thread about your bunnies and they are sooo adorable!!

Not all of us are American :lol:

I can guarantee you will enjoy your time here at Rabbits United and you will learn loads more from the slightly more knowledgeable people we have the priviledge of having as a member here.

I'm Diana and if you ever need any help, just look for someone who has their nickname in a light green colour.

:wave:

Diana xx

hi !!!!!!! im 15 this year whats it like? lol i enjoy talking pm me if you feel like talkign lol your buns are beautifull and :wave::D:)!!!!!welcome to ru!!!!!:wave::D:)

Ah, of course not all are americans, but most are - I think? :lol: But hey, the more from different countries, the more rabbit knowledge from different sources.

Thank you :)!

Welcome to RU.

You will find a lot of knowledge here and there is always someone to ask if you have a problem or a query. I find that very comforting if I am worried.

Is it just me..or are most people on here from the UK? :lol:

Welcome to the forum Suvi,you'll love it here. :wave: I saw the pictures of your buns and they're gorgeous :love:

I'm Tahmis (my real name is Suvi, you can use it too if you like), a 15 years old girl from Finland. I have owned my two rabbits (Väiski and Helmi, read this topic for more info) for 5 years now (their whole life) and I've always wanted to rescue animals.

At the moment I know that I can never afford or have time to keep all kinds of animals, so I've decided to help the homeless rabbits in Finland. Here MANY MANY young girls produce litters with their rabbits just because baby bunnies are so cute.. It's really stupid, I know. Then when the rabbits grow old enough they give them away for free to anyone who wants them. Also, our animal shelters are full of rabbits who don't get the good care they need even from the shelter, because many of our shelters don't have the needed knowledge to take care of rabbits.
First I wanted to become a rabbit breeder myself, but I've always hated how people make more and more litters with their rabbits for no real reason. So instead of making more rabbits, I'm going to help those rabbits who don't have a good home.
I would show and enter in rabbit hopping contests with those rabbits who enjoyed it and were in good health. That would be great.

Rabbits United Forum seems like a really nice site, I think I'm going to enjoy my time here and learn more from you american rabbit owners! :wave:

Wow, you sound like an amazing person!
So glad you want to make a difference and your English is perfect.
This forum is mainly United Kingdom based (we have the few Americans :p)
Welcome :wave:

Oh, okay. I was starting to think that people here are mosly from UK when I went through the forum. Sorry for the mistake :lol:

And thank for all the welcoming. People here are very kind, I see :)!

ts great you are going to help buns in your own country! :) much better than breeding! most people non here are from the uk but we have memnbers worldwide! any q's would love to help your rabbits are very cute... they seem to like jumping high!!! iv never done a jumping excersise with my buns im not sure tehy would bother to do it!! its always on their terms!!! lol xx

Back