• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet My Bunny Steve!

stevesdad

New Kit
HI I'm new to register here so I thought it be nice to show you why I joined this here community of bunny mad-heads. I recently became a bunny lover when I came across Steve in the pet shop, I wasn’t planning on buying a bunny really but when I saw him in that quite small cage I couldn’t resist and I took him home right there. Since then I’ve become such good friends with the little fella and I’m so happy he’s hopped into my life.

He’s lovely but quite an odd character; I call him inspector Steve because he spends most of his time investigating everything to make sure alls in order.
So anyway here’s some photos of Steve, enjoy!

Hi Steve! Im from Leeds, it wasnt the pet shop in the market or one down the side of the market (where I found Lola in a tiny cage) per chance?

Steve is gorgeous! Inspector Steve! They say cats are curious - but rabbits are the nosiest things ever - even nosier than my next door neighbour!!!

Hi Steve! Im from Leeds, it wasnt the pet shop in the market or one down the side of the market (where I found Lola in a tiny cage) per chance?

Steve is gorgeous! Inspector Steve! They say cats are curious - but rabbits are the nosiest things ever - even nosier than my next door neighbour!!!

the one is the market makes me sad :( there are always kittens there.

steve is beautiful :love:

Hi & welcome, you will get good advice on this forum if you ever need it, i have come here for help in times of need & always got help :)
Welcome Inspector Steve its always great to have an other bun join us all here lol

the one is the market makes me sad :( there are always kittens there.

steve is beautiful :love:

He gets those kittens for free and sells them for £90!!!! So folk dont bother getting their cats neutered as they know they can take them to him, I have reported him so many times and had so many arguments with him. I hate that scabby cage he keeps the buns/piggies in :censored::censored:

ah thanks for the nice comments about steve - hes going in for alteration on monday so im quite nervous. hope it will sort out his extreme amount of craps hes been laying on my floor - he also attacks my gf and only her everytime she goes near him, he would never ever bite me or anyone else for that matter but he really dislikes her for some reason, strange

ah thanks for the nice comments about steve - hes going in for alteration on monday so im quite nervous. hope it will sort out his extreme amount of craps hes been laying on my floor - he also attacks my gf and only her everytime she goes near him, he would never ever bite me or anyone else for that matter but he really dislikes her for some reason, strange

Maybe he wants a girlfriend of his own ;)

He probably senses you love her more than him! Bunnies like to be number 1! Seriously though, neutering does help a great deal. Hope it goes well!

yea i want to get him a bunny girlfriend soon as ive organised bigger living arrangements hes just a bit jealous i think

Lola loves to **** on me - she jumps up, wiggles her bottom, lifts her tail up and happily does tons of balls of pooh on me, I am immune to rabbit pooh now, I just flick it away!

He sounds very jealous of your girlfriend - loads of lady buns in rescue he could fall in love with! :love::love:

Back