• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what Nasanth has done to my Gumtree Bunny!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you may remember there was a boy bunny on Gumtree who broke my heart. Nasanth helped me out and collected him and brought her over to see me and Lola.

Boy bunny was a GIRL and is now named Lucy!!! She was only a baby and very underweight and the Gumtree person had been lying through her teeth. Nasanth has been fostering her whilst I got Lola speyed and vacced and due to me not being very well. Lucy is due for speying Jan 13th and then hopefully will be bonded with Lola :love:

This is the picture of the bunny on Gumtree originally.
31320188__1227288388__1__1-3b8f4974.jpg

After a few months at Nasanths!!! LOOK AT FATTY!! :love:
Lucy.jpg

Natalie, I cant thank you enough for your help and support and kindness. You went out of your way to help a bunny and a person you have never ever met before (me) and I am so excited about getting Lucy home.

Thank you hun x x x

:oops: :oops:

All embrassed now! :oops:

My oh My, she has put on weight! :shock: :lol:

Honestly, she has been no bother, well maybe just a little but hey :lol:

Cant wait to see them together! :love:

Doctors gonna have to up my Valium me thinks with two naughty bunnies in the house!:shock::shock: Roll on Summer when they can booger off in the garden!

There is a huge difference isnt there!! Fatty Bun!:love:

You wouldnt believe just how skinny she was when she first arrived.

She was SO young aswell, hence the mistake in sexing.

Shes been fed excel twice a day, however is only having one meal a day, plus plenty of veg and lots of hay, as she is a big hay eater!

Will be sad to see her go, but i know shes not going far and shes going to a great home.

Fingers crossed they bond aye!

She was a little bag of bones wasnt she, light as a feather and she looks so much healthier, she was moulting like mad as well and her fur was a bit tatty.

Lola was funny when she met her - Lola was more interested in scoffing her hay in the crate than saying hello!

She was a little bag of bones wasnt she, light as a feather and she looks so much healthier, she was moulting like mad as well and her fur was a bit tatty.

Lola was funny when she met her - Lola was more interested in scoffing her hay in the crate than saying hello!

She seems to moult abit still, but her general condition has improved.

Oh Andrea, she is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! :love: :love: She looks a lot like my Squishy! :D Fingers crossed for a successful and easy bonding with Lola! :D

Well done for helping make it all possible, Nat!!! :thumb: :D

Back