• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunny shed is -4 degrees C

Maizey

Wise Old Thumper
I put the themometer in my bunnies shed earlier and after I cooked tea and had look at the temp it was -4 and still dropping.There is a lot to be said for a bunny having a lovely fur coat.I couldnt stand to be out in that all night.

I know!! My water bowls are on heat pads, and yet the one in the bottom shed still froze:roll: At least the buns seemed to stay warm - they just snuggle up to each other

that's not cold. -27 deg C outside, that's cold. It's so cold that I didn't bother go to the grocery store to buy mushroom and juice.

that's not cold. -27 deg C outside, that's cold. It's so cold that I didn't bother go to the grocery store to buy mushroom and juice.

:shock::shock::shock::shock:that is cold.I don't think the bunnies would be living outside in those temperatures

I used to go to all the trouble of wrapping old duvets over their hutches to keep them warm but I don't bother now, my 2 are both charging around the garden having a great time, I don't think they mind the cold at all :? would be great if I could stop the water bottle from freezing though :(

Back