• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is the average amount of time you spend with your buns?

non they always sit somewhere im not :roll:

:lol: Bless ya hun!

I must too admit, i spend alot more time with the indoor buns at the min :( The outdoor buns get cuddles in the morning, then i check them around 4pm, then after dinner they come in for 30odd mins each pair :( Thats it at the minute.

Cant wait until the weather picks up so we can sit in the garden with them again :love: xXx

It;s just that, when I am out with the buns, they prefer to be alone:( When I give them a quick fuss, they let me for about 2 seconds, then go away.

I am paranoid they don't like me:cry:

Jack x

It;s just that, when I am out with the buns, they prefer to be alone:( When I give them a quick fuss, they let me for about 2 seconds, then go away.

Jack x

Awww *Hugs* Bless ya Jack :( This is what Lottie and George are like... unless its food time, then im allowed to fuss them for 1 second :lol:

Im sure they love you Jack :D xXx

Awww *Hugs* Bless ya Jack :( This is what Lottie and George are like... unless its food time, then im allowed to fuss them for 1 second :lol:

Im sure they love you Jack :D xXx

:cry:Yep, same here. When it is food time, they 'love me':lol::lol:

In the summer, I will be able to be out hours like last year, so I cannot wait for the summer x

As much as I can but I work until 4.30 5 days a week . My indoor buns have lots of my time but the outdoor buns do get less.

I wouldn't worry about it.. my lot prefer it when I'm not there :roll: :roll:

I check on thm several times a day this time of year and in the summer I am often out in the garden for most of he day with them

Jack x

awwwwww they are just independant... thats the thing i luv about my buns, im not good with clingy animals :oops:

these pair will be sitting out in the room and as soon as ste comes in the room they go into hiding... i think he thinks they prefer me but even then its not like they particulary want to hang out with me its just they tolerate my presence slightly more....

My three sets of outdoor buns still have their free time in the garden, so I am hovering in and out and around the garden with them for an average of 4 hours a day in the winter - luckily I always have plenty of outside stuff to do!

The two that have moved indoors seem totally :censored: off with me and wish I'd just leave them in peace - they're only really interested when I bring yummies:roll:

Charlie spends as much time with me as he wants, he lives in my room so he just comes out whenever he wants to and if he wants my attention, he comes on the bed with me and flops out to be cuddled :)

all depends wat day it is.. on my days off most of the day but when im working id say 1-2 hours a day...

I must spend at least 2hrs a day doing stuff for the buns in winter (more in summer, and when I'm not at work), but very little of that time is actually spent interacting with them.

Back