• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

nic cubes

kat_g

Warren Scout
Can someone please tell me where i can see pics of nic cubes? and also where they can be bought from?

Thank you!!

the setups with the cubes look fantastic. Only thing is, are they not a nightmare to get into to clean? I currently have a dog crate with a pen attached and its easy to get into. I noticed on the cube setups that there is only a small door to let the rabbits in and out. I would def need something over the top i only 2 cubes high as my two love to jump! How do you all get on with cleaning them out? I clean my two out daily so i guess the cubes would need to easy to get into to clean.

Well the good thing about the cubes are you can configure them anyway you want to so you can just construct a set up that's east to clean :D I have a door 2 panels wide 3 high some of the roof panels are only attached by 2 conectors so I just pull them out to clean the upper floor v easy to clean!

Yes at teh mo mine is only 2 grids high and then 4x2, so I just lift it off and move it to clean inside. It has to be easy for me to lift as I have a bad back. Best option for indoor buns that I have tried and by far the cheapest!

I have a NIC setup and its 3 squares long, 2sq wide and 2sq high with 2 levels(she gets free roam of my room and bathroom so no need for a massive cage :lol: ) The door is 2 sq high and 1sq wide!!

I can fit into her cage through the door so find it easy to clean up :lol::lol::lol:

Infact i have pics of me in it with her on my phone! My sis n Bf couldnt stop laughing cause they locked me in it :lol::lol::lol:
Fudge deffo was NOT happy her mum was in her personal space :lol::lol:

Back