• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is Excel Hergabe an acquired taste?

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Just thought I would treat Lola so bought her some parsley which she has troughed and some Excel Herbage Timothy Hay which she has turned her nose up at!!!

£4.29 a bag madam!!!!! Mmmmm !

Just thought I would treat Lola so bought her some parsley which she has troughed and some Excel Herbage Timothy Hay which she has turned her nose up at!!!

My lot did the same. They just moved it around the bowl and then looked at me as if to say, "is that it?!"

I think some buns love it.....and others HATE it.....it's kind of like Bunny Marmite!!! :lol: :lol: Strangely, it is one of the FEW that my finicky Timmy actually LIKES!

Ronnie used to eat this until it came out of his ears, literally :lol: Was eating nearly 2 bags a week :shock:

He now turns his nose up as hes been having the Oxbow Western Timothy... so i guess that must be 'better' in terms of hay :lol::lol: xXx

only peanut eats it out of mine, none of the others like it. but then again peanut runs in n scoffs it before even tasting it, i could prob put spagetti bolognese down and he would eat it, hes so greedy he doesnt look at what im giving him!:roll:

mine prefer a big pile of their meadow hay :D

Is that the stuff with the dandilion and marigold in? I bought some for giz as a treat, but he refuses to eat it too! much prefers cheapy morrisons hay! he loves the other excel one though, which is really nice and green. Forage I think its called? Fussy bunny!!

my 2 both love it, but then again they will eat any hay so i dont think they would make good hay critics:lol:

my buns like excel forage and the herbage but the bags of herbage can be hit or miss, sometimes its dusty and doesn't smell good and the last bag i bought looked and smelled good but they're not so keen on that one :lol:

My three did too Dutchie chucked in on the floor and wee'd on it they prefer their £3.50 bale of farm hay which is fine by me

Back