• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nemo is sulking ...he is soooo cross with me....

Well it is HIS rabbit and HE wouldn't him to be sad would he:lol: Tell him to cut the top off and repot it so it will fit in the crate:lol: Tree in crate or poop on sofa I know which one I'd choose;):lol:

Aww that's so sweet. :love:
I wasn't sorry to see the back of ours today, it was blocking all the light into the living room and taking up so much space.

Bless him my dog likes to sit under the tree to. You will have to give him a cardboard box instead.

Last edited:
awww angie you big spoilsport :no: how dare you spoil nemos fun. he's probably plotting to poo in your slippers now:lol:,and wee on your sofa oh and chew your table again

Give him his tree back or I will report you to the RSPCa for neglect;):lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Aww bless his little cotton socks!! can you not give him it back and make it a..... hmm... different tree :D!

Diesel loved our tree. He hid beneath the pressies and all sorts but when it was down I think he had the shock of his life.
Awhh bless Nemo :D

no :shock:

I have just made a phone call on behalf of Nemo's welfare :lol::lol::lol::lol:
He can come and live here and I will give him as many trees as he wants (you meanie:lol::lol::lol:)

To everyone else I am only joking about making a call on behalf of Nemos welfare:D

youl soon briong him back when he wees on your sofa ....and when he begs at your feet every time you sit down to eat :lol: :lol:

Back