• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppets setup

Pelfe

Alpha Buck
This is poppets 'safety' for when he gets tired of running around, needs the toilet or gets the munchies ^-^

015.jpg

013.jpg

012.jpg

Lolas is just like that - but a little bit bigger as she is bigger - she only ever goes in it to eat, sleep and poo!

She prefers it under the coffee table!

Lolas is just like that - but a little bit bigger as she is bigger - she only ever goes in it to eat, sleep and poo!

She prefers it under the coffee table!

same! poppet prefers to sit under my dads table and constantly bite his feet :lol:

aww lovely little den :love: and he is gorgeous obviously!

it might be worth getting a bit of cardboard or something to cover the door/ramp with so he doesnt catch his little feet :)

thankyou for the ramp suggestion.
he gets shut in when my uncles here cos he chews his shoes but other than that he's free range ;D

Awww, Sweetie Poppet!!!!! :love:

Here is what I did to make a ramp for Timmy. He is totally free-range too, so is in and out of his 'base' constantly. So I took a pine board and cut carpet to fit it and wrapped it round and nailed it on the back. Then I pounded a couple of the small fencing staples at the top end underneath and ran wire through them to wire the ramp to the opening so that it doesn't slip off. Timmy goes up and down it like a rocket!!! :lol:

AAAATimmyXmas4.jpg

That's cute :) Boris used to have one of those cages when he was little,it was even big enough for him to do mad runs and binkies in lol he was so tiny :lol:

That's cute :) Boris used to have one of those cages when he was little,it was even big enough for him to do mad runs and binkies in lol he was so tiny :lol:

Poppet just likes to pull his towel up and knock his pellets everywhere :roll:

He is so wee and precious and I am amazed at how tdy his den is. My buns would make it look like a hurricane hit :lol: You've obviously got him well trained apart from the slippers :lol:

Definetly agree about the ramp, a couple of buns here ended up with broken leg/amputations I think. A bit cardboard should do the trick.

He is so wee and precious and I am amazed at how tdy his den is. My buns would make it look like a hurricane hit :lol: You've obviously got him well trained apart from the slippers :lol:

Definetly agree about the ramp, a couple of buns here ended up with broken leg/amputations I think. A bit cardboard should do the trick.

i have some bits of wood and carpet in the garage so no problem
and that was just after i cleaned it rofl
he's pee'd on his towel now which has annoyed me.

if you or your dad etc are handy with pliers, you can always prise (sp?) open the hinges on the door, and turn it through 180 degrees and reattach it at the top. they you can hold it open with a bungee, as long as he is big enough to hop out without touching the ramp!

Back