• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new addition: tummy pic added page 2 ; p

touie

Wise Old Thumper
Say hello to Resolution (Res)

Res arrived yesterday he was free to a good home on Preloved as apparently he didn't get on with the previous owners other rats. So far he's been a good boy since he's been here :D his fur is a bit manky at the moment though :(
DSCF1951.jpg

DSCF1952.jpg

DSCF1953.jpg

DSCF1943.jpg

DSCF1944.jpg

DSCF1950.jpg

DSCF1957.jpg

Last edited:
yes he's really good here so far although I did see him lunging at the cat through the bars but that is understandable!!! My other rats are quite unsettled by him though so I am going to leave introductions until they get used to his smell I think!

:D He's a nice looking boy :love: Is his tail ok? (looks a bit dry at the top) My rat used to love getting his tail brushed with a toothbrush :)

:D He's a nice looking boy :love: Is his tail ok? (looks a bit dry at the top) My rat used to love getting his tail brushed with a toothbrush :)

he has a white tip in his tail, I'm not sure if that is due to his colour pattern being a berkshire? :? I'll have to go and check, he also has white feet and a white tummy!!! :love:

:love::love::love::love::love: I love ratty tummys! All mine roll over for tummy rubs and their tums are my fave bit of them :love: :lol: They are so squidgy :lol:

Awwwww thats a ickle furry tummy! :love:

Not up on ratties, but are they his testicles ??? :shock:

Back