• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Huge Vibes Thread For All ..................

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Poorly bunnies that are on RU atm as there seems to be alot. I thought if everyone lists the name of their bun on here then everyone can send mega vibes to them all:D

He's not so much poorly, but Little Ben is sneezing and we dont know the cause, hes active and well in himself. My OH seems to think it was the cold so has moved him to the hallway :roll:

Vibes for everyone elses poorly buns.

Thanks and please send lots for Bumble, he is everso poorly:cry:

Last edited:
I had noticed there seems to be a lot that have been unwell, and also sadly quite a few have not made it.:(

Massive vibes to all the bunnies are are not well at the moment.

Bramble (giant bun) could do with some vibes, she has lost even more weight, now at 5.45 kg and has been put on septrin and critical care :cry:

Thanks Kay, we have two poorly bunsters here.

Marley who seems to be going downhill with EC and Mack who is struggling to combat some very aggressive mandibular abcesses.

(((vibes))) to all other poorly bunsters & their two foots x

can we claim some vibes please .
for...

mr jingle ...who is improving everyday but still has a way to go

Eve who came from the same place as mr jingle and is struggling with an ulcer on her eye and a poorly tummy.

Bun Jovi who is much better but still gets a snotty nose

and Flops who still needs some bladder stone passing vibes please :)

are we doing two foots too? my bunnies are happy and healthy but...
1. i've had the flu (currently recovering and back at uni on monday)
2. mum tripped up on a pavement in the dark and fell on her face and is all bruised and grazed (but ok)
3. dad has a bad back and has been ill
4. my whole family (save super fit little bro) has coughs and colds
5. grandma is in hospital after a fall, but recovering nicely

6. not sick, but big bro is in Afghanistan with the Royal Engineers

So we had a very snotty, grizzly, painkiller filled Christmas and New Year, but it was still very Merry!!

Prayers for everyone else who is sick, and all the poorly and recovering buns xxx

Well Pringle has shown signs of EC :( and Im worried for the rest of buns after loosing Parsley, so please can i have vibes for them :(.

And i am sending masses of vibes for everyone and everybun here... their does seem to be a lot of poorly buns/people xx

Back