• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats this noise?

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
When Josh is eating, munching. He makes a funny sound. I can't describe what it sunds like, but it is like a guinea pig sound. Like a fuzzy mumble:? :lol:

I really cannot describe what it sounds like, but is it normal? Anything to worry about?

Jack x

:lol:

I have no idea jack... Ronnie makes a sort of... funny noise when hes eating, but id say it was more like slurping... :? :lol: Absolutely hate it when he eats banana, it sounds so discusting xXx

If it's the sound we've heard them make Jack it's perfectly normal, just a sort of gentle grunting of contentment as if hes' saying nom nom nom.

Might be worth checking their teeth though incase he is grinding them and the noise is from that.

hiya

Well I have list of bunny noises what they mean on www.hoppybunnyrabbit.com I would prob say hes enjoying din-din does he only make it with a particuler food? Angel made this guinea pig noise a while back and I pooped never heard it before and when I hear her do it its always when she has banana, she doesn't look hurty are anything so I just assume she really likes nnana.

Back