• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do rabbits snore?

Pringle

Warren Veteran
This may sound like a ridiculous and VERY stupid question.
But their has been a few times when Sophie has been lying down sleeping, it really sounds like she is snoring, to start with i thought maybe it was her chest etc, but i never heard it for a while, every now and again she does it but not very often. Im sure shes sleeping cause if you go near her she jumps as if shes got a fright, shes fit and healthy, eats, drinks, poo's and wee's fine. Was just wondering if rabbits do snore or if this could be something else. She got her vaccination over a week ago and vet checked her and listened to her and never mentioned anything so im guessing their wasnt anything their.

Rudy who loopylop had snored really loud if laura and I was on the phone I could hear him snoring :lol::lol::lol:
Bless him:cry:

Aww thats good :). Sophie has a dewlap so maybe it has something to do with that:)
Bless little Rudy xx

Rudy who loopylop had snored really loud if laura and I was on the phone I could hear him snoring :lol::lol::lol:
Bless him:cry:

I was just going to say the same thing :cry: Wven friends that come over now miss his snoring :cry:

Back