• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Managed to Get some pics

wendle

Warren Veteran
This is parsley who i adopted from (BARC) Many thanks to Bunnymadhouse and Minimack for bonding him with my little Violet
SDC10127.jpg
A pic of the very happy loving couple
SDC10107.jpg
This is Dudley and Smudge who i also adopted from (BARC)
SDC10120.jpg
Look at this little fellas cute face
SDC10117.jpg
Little Smudge cleaning her Hubby bless
SDC10122.jpg
Little loved up Violet with her parsley Boy
SDC10105.jpg
Another of the little cute boy Dudley
SDC10109.jpg
SDC10121.jpg

Last edited:
The lady that Bonded them Minimack (BARC) knew after 2 hrs they were goin to Bond as they clicked straight away but they were kept for a week as Bunnymadhouse (BARC) had to take them all for they injections :wave:This is my Little Violet
SDC10035.jpg
And this is Violets little sister LiLy but decided at 6 months old to tear each other to shreds so had to split them sadly
PIC_0032.jpg
And finally this is my old man George whom my o/h rescued nearly 7yrs ago now he had been dumped under a hedgerow in the fields and our little spaniel sniffed him out, he had been left in a tiny hutch nothing else and my o/h brought him home and hes been here ever since
SDC10039.jpg

Last edited:
Thankyou hun sorry i posted so many pics but just wanted to let Bunnymadhouse see the bunnys again :wave:

wow ... George is georgeous ...:love:

and we all know the others are georgeous ...;)

are you happy with them then ... :wave:

i can see they are happy in their new home :love:

Awww Angie i Love them all they are great, parsley is getting used to me stroking him now, and the other 2 Dudley n Smudge are so cute but what a pair of characters they are they are like Stan n Hilda Odgen :lol::lol: to see Parsley and Violet you would think they were sewn together at the sides lol :wave:

Back