• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what I found in my straw

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
straw.jpg

straw2.jpg

A Molly. Do you think I can get a refund?

I don't know why they are both insisting on eating the bedding straw from the bag when their home is full of it, and they have yummy dust free hay to eat. :roll:

Complaining! can i ask where you bought the hay from, i might get some and see if i get a bun in mine :love::lol:

They insist on eating that because there not intialy given that as normal feed. Mine are the same :lol:

Complaining! can i ask where you bought the hay from, i might get some and see if i get a bun in mine :love::lol:

They insist on eating that because there not intialy given that as normal feed. Mine are the same :lol:

:lol:

I used to play a game with Molly cos he was bad at eating hay. I'd pull a peice of hay out of his rack and poke it back in to him like it was a treat and he'd only eat the bits I would give him like that at first. :lol:

He was so spoilt! Then Faline came along and now they're both hay monsters as she's a rabbit dustbin.

I was thinking the EXACT same thing! I never get anything nice and cute and cuddley in MY hay.....just the ocassional thistle! :roll: :( :lol: :lol:

Back