• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big thank you to Chloe from Fatfluffs for my lil Conrad :o)

Crystals

Warren Scout
I have adopted the worlds sweetest bunny from the lovely lady Chloe at fat fluffs.

he is the perfect cuddle bunny, and has really helped fill the hole in my heart after losing my binky, My only wish is that Binky was still here as they would have loved each other :love:

He is settling in just great and seems to have made a freind with my other bun and pets..

Here are some of the buns

Cutsie Conrad

conrad1.jpg

A cuddle from Amy
conrad5.jpg

Conrad hogging the food bowl
conrad6.jpg

I think this is Conrad's fravorite place - the food bowl
conrad3.jpg

A cuddle from mummy
conrad4.jpg

Snowy looking like he is about to masacre the paper
snowy2.jpg

I can see you snowy and I know you are eating my basket! (chutsy mouth, so cute)!!
snowy1.jpg

Finaly one of my baby Binky, my gorgeous lil bun bun cuddled up with Snowy (R.I.P beautiful)
Binkynsnowy2.jpg

Awwww - thank you for posting those Clare and for giving the little man such a great home - love the one of him and Amy :love: :love: :love:

He seems to overflow from the food bowl a bit dont he!

Lovely pics and I love your hair!!

Awww I'm so glad Conrad's found a new lovely home. I was debating between Conrad and Pip when I visited Fat Fluffs.:love::love:

he is lovely and im so glad we got him. At 1st our other bun kept on humping him, but thats calmed right down now and Snowy spends alot of time washing Conrad which he really loves!

yes he is way to big for that bowl bless him!! He seems to like it there, but I think he is just hogging all the yummies for himself!

he does love a cuddle and he literallys sits with me all evening and he snuggles his head right under my chin... I never get much done nowadays as I hate to disturb him!!

My other bun loves a cuddle too and will sit for quite while once I have got him. he isnt too keen on being picked up but once he's snuggled he's super happy (not that he would ever admit it) :)

Thanks Chloe!!! xx

humph.......I was hoping no body would want him so I could have him :) He's a lovely bun. glad he is settling in well.

Back