• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Must have overdosed on RU again!

I can always tell when I've been on the forum too much cos I start dreaming about it!

Last night's was quite fun up to a point - I went round to someone's house off here and tehy had 12 piggies in their garden. They were rounding them up and putting them in tiny piggy beds complete with tiny pillows and duvets -all very cute!

Then it became more sinister (I had been reading an old thread when I couldn't sleep last night, where someone had started breeding from their bunny and it all got a bit nasty) and I dreamt they were riding round a field on a horse trhowing insults at the people on here who had had a go at her and they were evacuating all their bunnies in case she ate them!

So weird! It did make me want a piggy though!

Any other RU dreams recently?

...and you think we'd be mad enough to admit to it :lol::lol::lol:

Lovin' the piggy dream! did we have a little tipple before going to sleep by any chance? :lol:

...and you think we'd be mad enough to admit to it :lol::lol::lol:

Lovin' the piggy dream! did we have a little tipple before going to sleep by any chance? :lol:

I had a beer! But I woke up at 3am unable to sleep for a while, then this dream happened after that so it can't have been the beer! I do have quite vivid dreams! I often think my bunnies are sitting on my windowsill!

well I got half way through a bottle of beer the other day before I noticed lots of horrible floaty things in it :shock: so you never know! I only have nasty dreams :( it's been that way since I was little! Dreamt the neighbours dog got hold of Daisy after RU members told me not to put them outside!

Back