• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hugo's becoming a house bunny (:

Awh I am so thrilled because the other day my mum said that Hugo can be a house bunny. Now obviously I want all mine to be house bunnies but I cant. i dunno why my mum said Hugo, there's no favorites or anything just what my mum decided and I am not gunna argue about what rabbit can come inside or not.
I am really happy and need a few questions answered before I make that commitment;
  1. Dog cage or inside cage?
  2. Cats bed/dogs bed for bed?

And questions like that really. I am going to bunny proof my room too and get his cage and then put NIC cubes around it for a run around at night in my room or just have him out in night full stop.
Can anybody give me any friendly advice or warnings before I start getting things sorted.

:wave:
xox

Is Hugo fully litter trained?

The first obvious thing is to buy cable tidy so Hugo cant eat your cables :roll: This includes things like the laptop cable :lol: Id reccommend a 48" dog crate, although Hugo would still need a good amount of time free range. You could also add an extra level to a dog crate as im guess Hugo is just a normal sized bunny :)

I use a crate for both my indoor bunnies, Ronnie gets full free range, his crate is never shut its just to keep his toys, food, litter tray etc in. He sleeps on our bed at night so theres no need for a dog bed, he prefers a human one :roll: Lola does have to get shut in as she isnt fully litter trained and is a little moo :roll:

Good luck xXx

Back