• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rhia has been poorly today U/d Q pg 2

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
Rhias been a poorly girl today. Looked out the window at 1 o'clock & just knew something wasnt right, she was struggling to get comfortable. Went out to her & she wasnt moving or eating, and just let me pick her up out the run (Thats not Rhi). Rushed her down to the vets, they admitted her & it turns out it was them pesky teeths causing her some trouble :roll: Shes had them burred & ate as soon as she came round from GA so Mum went to pick her up whilst I was at work (In BIG trouble with work over going in 2 hrs late :oops:) & shes tons tons happier now - Munching away on toast & baby food :lol: YAY for Rhia :love: X

Last edited:
Shes tons happier now, but still not eating hay. Im guessing it will take a few days for her mouth to be less sore? Although it cant have been too bad as she was eating (albeit with less enthusiam as normal) y/day morning. Not worried at the mo as she has just taken my arm off for some babyfood :thumb: X

Back