• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What a difference a year makes

rngpwelfare

Mama Doe
Last year they where doing this.:love::love:

sandy8.jpg

morse1.jpg

all5littlens.jpg

sweeties.jpg

This year they where doing this :love::love:

bigbuns08.jpg

gettingthere.jpg

nearlythere.jpg

Whatsthisthen.jpg

They might be hooligans but i do love them and I'm so proud they all made it.

Oh Tracy, they are gorgeous and look how they have grown, they look bigger than when I was over before Christmas, you've done a brilliant job with them

Love Macks card, thanks

Are you keeping them all? x

Oh yes. :D They where supposed to go up for adoption but everyone in the family ended up with a different favorite so they ended up staying.
It's great to watch a family of 5 boys interacting with each other.

So yes my hooligans are staying.:D:D

Oh Tracy, they are gorgeous and look how they have grown, they look bigger than when I was over before Christmas, you've done a brilliant job with them

Love Macks card, thanks

Don't think they've grown just got fluffier coats.:lol::lol:

Glad you liked Macks card.:D

They are a gorgeous group and it's wonderful they all made it - you must be so proud! :wave:

Awwww Wow! What a fantastic job you've done, they look soooo healthy and happy. I can't blame you at all for keeping them all, I would have done the same! They are beautiful.:love::love::love: What a fab post, thank you for sharing. Just love a happy ever after.:D

Back